Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Dewalt Radio serial number in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Anyone know where the serial number is on the dewalt radio is, trying to reg it for the guarantee but cant seem to see it.

20181226_083131.jpg 20181226_083124.jpg

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
You will definatley need the warranty on that!

My volume control only works if you hit the top several times.

B

Blunt Tool

I quite fancy that dewalt dab radio, I’ve the battery from the green laser and I bought a couple more and the Bosch Blue one to go with all my 18v kit is over £200 for the cheapest model.

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I use dewalt dcr017 and after 3 years the only fault it’s had is snapped off aerial, just lean I big screwdriver against the aerial base and it’s fine.

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Cheers but I’d probably snap it off again lol screwdriver seems to work just as well and is free

F

Flintstone

I've got same radio and it's great, can't fault it other than the plug thing, the wire unravels itself . Some of the newer DeWalt models have Bluetooth audio which would be nice

Reply to Dewalt Radio serial number in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock