Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Dewalt DW089K 3 way laser in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Q

Qwerty

Please checkout the following advertisement.
In the market for a new laser.

Anyone have the Dewalt DW089k 3 way laser? If so may I have your thoughts please?

46416-1.jpg

Or any other suggestions up to £250

OP
C

Concrete guy

FLEX have a new one of these on the market, our Rep brought it in recently and it looked like a decent bit of kit.

It's not something we ever get asked for so we've not got it in stock. We're also reluctant to extend our range of these products as the margins are now so tight it's reaching the point it's no longer worth selling them.

Pro Tiler tools do stock it though:-

Flex ALC8 Wall and Floor Laser 458600 - https://www.*******************/product/flex-alc8-wall-and-floor-laser-458600

jobdone

TF
Reaction score
I have got one and I think it's great. Don't often use all the beams at once but it is useful for setting out walls and floors that all line through and for building boxing

It is sturdy and robust,been knocked over a few times. The line is quite wide near to the unit if it is on the floor and it can be hard to see if over a distance in a bright day.
Magnets are quite strong and works well with the bracket.
Worth keeping spare batteries in the box

Reply to Dewalt DW089K 3 way laser in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock