UK Pro Tiling Training
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Devi mat and renovation screed. in the Tiling over Electric Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

Miles

TF
Hi, I have had an electrician fit cement board and a Devi underfloor heating mat (150) and the floor was way out on one side so I have put some renovation screed over about half of it, i'd say its around 30mm at its thickest, how will this effect heat? As in, heat up times, cool down times, distribution and how it is felt across all the floor. Thank you in advance, I've a customer who will be asking specific questions on Monday morning.

Miles

uHeat Official Forum Sponsor for Underfloor Heating (Electric and Wet)

Miles

TF
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was already all prepared before I got to the job, no answers on the 300mm then?

Q

Qwerty

Initial warm up will take longer in those areas as a bigger mass to heat. It will retain the heat ok though once heated. Was the sensor probe in a deep area?? :oops:

Reply to Devi mat and renovation screed. in the Tiling over Electric Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

Mapei Tile Adhesive - Official forum sponsor
Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.