Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Deals on vans ? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Anyone seen good deals on vans ( Vehicles not Vans shoes) . They dont seem to advertise prices much online , just finance and lease etc .

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Feb/March you'll find old demo's going cheaper as they new reg is around the corner. Shop around a lot, and don't hesitate to call a company in Wales, North, London, wherever. As you'd probably save loads of cash and well worth the trip to pick it up.

We have guys ask on the forum about amaroks for sale that they can get hold of quickly (as there's still a waiting list) and the lads get emailed by several firms who have them in or nearly ready.

So if you can find a van forum, then ask on there, as dealers will watch and it saves you calling dozens.

If you can't find a van forum by the way, let me know, I'll make one! There needs to be one for this sort of stuff!

OP
G

Gazzer

So far saved £600 on same van from the price off a main dealer on a pre reg. Cant see me getting any lower.

OP
G

Gazzer

Looks like I am sorted , good price i think. Certainly better than advertised prices anyway even did a last minute price promise one against one offer.

OP
C

Concrete guy

Very very few people buy vans new. It's why you're struggling to get anything remotely sensible as a discount.

Contract hire is how vans are sold, which makes a great deal of sense if you're VAT registered and own a private car - as you can then claim back 100% of the VAT. Even if you're not vat registered it's still a good way to get into a vehicle.

This site will give you some idea of costs.

Van leasing deals | Contract hire deals

Rule 1 of contract hire - keep off the options list
Rule 2 - See rule 1.

Leasing cars through a business is no longer sensible due to excessive personal taxation - but commercial vehicles are still very efficient.

You should get a decent brand new transit for circ £600 down and £250 per month for 3 years - 30,000 miles over the period. Get to the end, get another one. That'll include road tax usually.

The only time these are not too sensible is if you're doing lunar mileage. However I used to only do around 10K a year in my vans - anything private was run in a car.

Reply to Deals on vans ? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock