• Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, the Tile Advice Forum. It's free to join if you'd like to register and ask a question should you not be able to search for your answers already. :)
uHeat Official Forum Sponsor for Underfloor Heating (Electric and Wet)
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Deals on vans ? in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

UK Pro Tiling Training
D

DHTiling

Have you not tried Dealerships...

Email ones local to you and ask for the best deal on what van you want , then email the next one and say can you beat this and so on till you get a fab deal..

Reactions
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I havent at the moment Dave, not enough hours and I dont live near enough to them to drop in except the Nissan garage which is over the road. I tried them but they wouldnt budge from screen price which was well over the odds for a lower spec version of other vans.

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reactions
IS this how our clients get best deal for tiling Dave? :lol: (get price from one tiler, then contact another and ask if he could beat that price)

D

DHTiling

I havent at the moment Dave, not enough hours and I dont live near enough to them to drop in except the Nissan garage which is over the road. I tried them but they wouldnt budge from screen price which was well over the odds for a lower spec version of other vans.
Just email them , don't have to leave your armchair then :)

D

DHTiling

Custards chipping money are robbing gits ... getting a good deal on a van is business :):):):):)

Dan

JOTM Winner

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reactions
5,744 30
What member type are you?
DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Feb/March you'll find old demo's going cheaper as they new reg is around the corner. Shop around a lot, and don't hesitate to call a company in Wales, North, London, wherever. As you'd probably save loads of cash and well worth the trip to pick it up.

We have guys ask on the forum about amaroks for sale that they can get hold of quickly (as there's still a waiting list) and the lads get emailed by several firms who have them in or nearly ready.

So if you can find a van forum, then ask on there, as dealers will watch and it saves you calling dozens.

If you can't find a van forum by the way, let me know, I'll make one! There needs to be one for this sort of stuff!

Dan

JOTM Winner

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reactions
5,744 30
What member type are you?
DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Never looked for one before so didn't know lol

It's poor that is.

Looks like my sparky forum ranks well for 'van forum'.

Might be worth giving it a bash one time.

Reply to Deals on vans ? in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Mapei Tile Adhesive - Official forum sponsor
Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.