Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss De walt d24000 tile saw stolen by a set of tw—s in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

tolola2

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi all
Last week I had my de walt d24000 tile saw stolen from my lock up.
They took the main cutting part but left the stand,water tray,sliding tray,extension
piece,so it’s f—k—g useless to the dickheads who stole it.
If any tiler gets offered drop me message .
Stolen in Todmorden

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Can't be many knocking around missing all those same parts. Guys selling history is quite a lot of tools...

D

Dumbo

What chance though of the police going around at request of op to interview said people and ask where they got it from any proof of purchase or what distinguishing marks or insignia the ok had on it , serial numbers ?
I think most of us need to mark.our tools in a inconspicuous place .
They might not be able to prove they purchased it but I doubt it can be proved they stole it .

S

Spare Tool

Slim to no chance which is a disgrace cuz odds on with those bits missing it will be the one...its not the police's fault though, can't cut 20,000 officers and expect the same level of policing!!
:rolleyes: ...nice find though Bri

Reply to De walt d24000 tile saw stolen by a set of tw—s in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock