Discuss Cutting out door frames to fit tile under in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

Waluigi

To be fair, no one seems to give a flying broccoli and cauliflower sammich what yiu say sweetcheeks

You’re doing a great job of not caring what I say. Keep up the good work:thumbsup:

Now I'm completely confused!

Context old chap. The vast majority of my work is bathroom related so I would remove the architrave but if I were to do a kitchen floor for example then sometimes I would leave it on especially if it’s purely a floor and nothing else. If I was doing a whole kitchen refurb and skirting, I’d replace the architrave too. Better job IMHO. Each job is different.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Haha, you disagree with everything everyone says lurgy , like I’ve said before, no wonder you do everything, I bet no body will work with you :tearsofjoy:you have this air of almighty ness about you ,without a doubt a plumber 1st :tearsofjoy:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Reply to Cutting out door frames to fit tile under in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks