Discuss Cutting glass mosaic in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Rob70

TF
Reaction score
Hi, Ive got a Vitrex tile cutter which is very good but I need to cut mosaics lengthways, is there anything suitable i can use as the vitrex is not suitable for a straight line ?
IMG_6071.JPG
IMG_6970.JPG

Rob70

TF
Reaction score
You should have built the cill up to full tiles

Hi and thanks for reply, I didn't think about that, thank you for advice, I will have to remove them from the sill and re-do them again, bit of a pain but it needs to a good finish. Will they come off easily ?

T

Time's Ran Out

We don't know but it will be worth it!
Perhaps just taking the edge tile off will allow the right height then just tile on tile on the cill.

F

Flintstone

Cutting those thick glass mosaic, it can be tricky not to chip the backing which is often visible from the front

Reply to Cutting glass mosaic in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks