Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Current Van Pictures (for a blog) in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi lads and ladies,

I could do with a few tilers van pictures. I know we've had a few threads on this, but I wanted to get your actual permission, and perhaps an updated pic.

I'm making a blog post about finding reputable tilers and could do with some pictures of the side of your van if it's signwritten etc.

Then of course if it's okay, I'll add a few of them to the blog post, and stick your business name below the image, and perhaps a link to your profile or whatever (link me to your trustedtrader / mybuilder / checkatrade site if you have one and I'll link to that or whatever).

Cheeeeeeeers
Nobody? lol

Surely you've got lots of lovely pictures of your vans knocking about? :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
G

GoneGuy

These pictures any good for you

AAF65487-A026-4993-821A-D3F2F90F185A.jpeg

58196955-F662-4702-B823-BAEAC26C56DC.jpeg

61834F41-8B3C-459B-A20D-030A5CDF2875.jpeg

OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah. We had an issue with the blog. I've got the developers of the bridge software taking a look into it. It's what caused the crash this morning. It's over my head - somebody else's coding, not mine. ;)

J

Just Rizzle

both of my vans un writen would cost me another 400 pound a year extra in insurance acording to my broker because signwriting can be classified as customising

Reply to Current Van Pictures (for a blog) in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris14498
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock