Discuss CTD Colchester; Tile Supplier Recommended by JulianSydney on TilersForums.com in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

J Sid

I've been using the Colchester branch of CTD for over 10 years and find them very helpful and knowledgeable about the produces they sell.
Kim is the present manager and has been working there from before my time.

01206 542047

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Boom.

First one in less than 6 minutes. :)

Thanks matey. You're an avid member of the forum. I guess Esteemed. :D

Every bit I change and launch and add, you're right there. Thanks for that.

You get a new-style tilersforums hat for that. :D

Inbox @Lou with your address and we'll get it sent out this week. (We don't store these details, PM's automatically get erased now after 365 days, and Lou will erase it once we've written it down and sent the hat)

IMG_20191006_160137054.jpg

They're a soft cotton cap with the good fixing style on the back rather than velcro or button press old caps. And they fit well, I've been wearing one recently. :D

They also have a cool orange rim on the front.

IMG_20191006_160200388.jpg

Reply to CTD Colchester; Tile Supplier Recommended by JulianSydney on TilersForums.com in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks