• Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, the Tile Advice Forum. It's free to join if you'd like to register and ask a question should you not be able to search for your answers already. :)

Discuss CSCS Card Cancelled Due To Policy Change? - Anybody heard of this? in the Tiling Forum | Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

TileFix Direct
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

nybor62

TF
Arms
Reactions
I meant to mention this a while ago but forgot, has anyone else had there skilled cscs card cancelled due to policy changes
I passed my health and safety in December last year , when I rang up yo pay and renew my skilled card , I was told we have stopped doing that card, and you need to sit a course to get your your card now , at a cost of abouit £600, plus loss of earnings doing the course
To say the least I was gobsmacked , are you serious I asked them , ive had this card since it 1st came out was given grandfather rights due to the time id been with same company, so what your saying is im no longer skilled at my job after 30 plus years of tiling
I lost the plot cant repeat what I said , needless to say im just using the piece of paper you get when you pass health and safety.
not been refused on site yet , but think its just a matter of time ,
disgraceful behavior I think on there part

Mapei Tile Adhesive - Official forum sponsor

Reply to CSCS Card Cancelled Due To Policy Change? - Anybody heard of this? in the Tiling Forum | Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

uHeat Official Forum Sponsor for Underfloor Heating (Electric and Wet)

Tiling Forum

Get free wall and floor tiling advice from TilersForums.com's Tiling Forum. Both DIY and professional wall and floor tilers use this forum to make sure their tiling is spot on.

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.