Discuss Coronavirus : We're all doomed! in the COViD-19 / Coronavirus Community Help Forum area at TilersForums.com

ray coates

ray coates

-
Reactions
What member type are you?
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler, Homeowner, Contractor, Bathroom Fitter, Floor Fitter
im pleased that we will be out of Europe to me its a puppet german dictatorship if it dosnt suit germany it dosnt get done and the rest of europe is there to serve its purpose. we cancelled there debt in the late 50s and since then its become a monster again insisting that every body pays there debts to them especially the greeks whome they robbed of all its national gold in the early 40s never returning it. the italians and spanish and even the french will soon be in there economic control. to me you need to be brave and get out befor its too late.

CJ

CJ

TF
Arms
Reactions
443 1
Onwards and upwards for you Antonio. 👍

What is the feeling of Italians in general? Anti-China etc etc.

lot of anger against the Chinese, apparently buying up struggling businesses now 😡

I

Italy

Onwards and upwards for you Antonio. 👍

What is the feeling of Italians in general? Anti-China etc etc.

lot of anger against the Chinese, apparently buying up struggling businesses now 😡
many are angry because they can't go to work.
and of these many stores that have expenses or rents to pay.
unfortunately being a republic times are long,
some steps have been eliminated, the money has been allocated
but the time to get them is long and some can't
wait. Some people are used to complaining
always and continue.
angry with the Chinese? I have seen few people angry with the Chinese, we must not forget that the Chinese have bought certain businesses in bankruptcy. And paying double theirs
value. the government has activated the gold share, and the companies
strategic markets cannot be purchased.

I

Italy

they searched for it
really how many are the dead in the various states.
taking the average of the previous 4 years,
between March and April.

germany and belgium, impossible to have official data
of the dead in previous years.
if you need translation I am available

CJ

CJ

TF
Arms
Reactions
443 1
I await your news !!!
here it seems it's still going down, but I'm still afraid. next Monday everything reopens. fingers crossed.
All gone to pot here 🥴

as, I’m sure you know 🙄

Has the infection rate dropped in Bergamo?

C

Caritivez

-
What member type are you?
Homeowner
The pandemic is still raging in the US and now there are wildfires and hurricanes. I don't think this can get any worse than this.

Reply to Coronavirus : We're all doomed! in the COViD-19 / Coronavirus Community Help Forum area at TilersForums.com

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.