Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Cordless Grinder in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

H573

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Morning All,
I’m looking to buy a cordless grinder.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Any suppliers/shops you all buy from would be helpful too.
Thanks

O

Old Mod

I’ve got the Metabo 125 cordless grinder, lovely bit of kit, thanks to a recommendation on here by @LEE MAC
it’s well balanced and the rotating battery is a very useful for tight spaces and altering the balance when needed.
it’s widely available.
B1DAB413-6442-49EE-B74E-D538CC7DF1C4.jpeg

OP
H573

H573

TF
Reaction score
Morning All,
I’m looking to buy a cordless grinder.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Any suppliers/shops you all buy from would be helpful too.
Thanks
I’ve got the Metabo 125 cordless grinder, lovely bit of kit, thanks to a recommendation on here by @LEE MAC
it’s well balanced and the rotating battery is a very useful for tight spaces and altering the balance when needed.
it’s widely available.
View attachment 110467
it’s widely available.
View attachment 110467
Cheers mate, much appreciated

D

Dumbo

Depending on your budget if you're not particularly what you have , budget wise if you get the same grinder as battery tools you already have .

faceman

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I’ve got a makita because I’ve got a makita radio, multi tool and impact driver. Then I have 4 batteries (4.0 or 5.0) that work in everything. ITS is good for all this stuff

Reply to Cordless Grinder in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock