Discuss Cordless Grinder in the Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

H573

TF
Reactions
Morning All,
I’m looking to buy a cordless grinder.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Any suppliers/shops you all buy from would be helpful too.
Thanks

uHeat Official Forum Sponsor for Underfloor Heating (Electric and Wet)
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

3_fall

Admin
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
27,122 92 2
What member type are you?
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
I’ve got the Metabo 125 cordless grinder, lovely bit of kit, thanks to a recommendation on here by @LEE MAC
it’s well balanced and the rotating battery is a very useful for tight spaces and altering the balance when needed.
it’s widely available.
B1DAB413-6442-49EE-B74E-D538CC7DF1C4.jpeg

H573

TF
Reactions
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Morning All,
I’m looking to buy a cordless grinder.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Any suppliers/shops you all buy from would be helpful too.
Thanks
I’ve got the Metabo 125 cordless grinder, lovely bit of kit, thanks to a recommendation on here by @LEE MAC
it’s well balanced and the rotating battery is a very useful for tight spaces and altering the balance when needed.
it’s widely available.
View attachment 110467
it’s widely available.
View attachment 110467
Cheers mate, much appreciated

Deleted member 38091

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
4,662 58 1
What member type are you?
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
Depending on your budget if you're not particularly what you have , budget wise if you get the same grinder as battery tools you already have .

faceman

TF
Reactions
I’ve got a makita because I’ve got a makita radio, multi tool and impact driver. Then I have 4 batteries (4.0 or 5.0) that work in everything. ITS is good for all this stuff

Reply to Cordless Grinder in the Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Mapei Tile Adhesive - Official forum sponsor

Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters | Large Format Cutters and Tools

Click here to support the forum/remove ads

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, we hope you find the tiling tools you're looking for. You're welcome to post a new thread yourself asking where the best place is to find the tool or cutter. Our forum members will do their best too find the best tool supplier for you, with the cheapest prices.

Finding Tile Cutters such as Rubi, Sigma, Riamondi and Montolit at the cheapest prices is one of the best investments you can make. The cutters you use will last for years, if not decades. So it's important you buy the right rail cutter or wet cutter right from the start, at the lowest possible price.

We also have a Electricians Forums and Electricians Tools advice. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Threads (Sitewide)

uHeat Official Forum Sponsor for Underfloor Heating (Electric and Wet)
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.