Discuss Cordless angle grinder in the Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Mapei Tile Adhesive - Official forum sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
TileFix Direct

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reactions
178 1
Mmm late pressie I think, I use the old 412 but with higher speed and brushless so more run time I’m in lol

Adey1980

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
8,780 19
Make sure you get a minimum of 4amp battery for it

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
652 1
20181229_132810.jpg 20181229_132807.jpg

If its this one, the only issue sometimes is you can mark the tile with the retaining plate. Other than that, its pretty good, maybe using 125mm blades might stop that but at the mo i only have 115mm in it.

B

Bill

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
View attachment 103461 View attachment 103462

If its this one, the only issue sometimes is you can mark the tile with the retaining plate. Other than that, its pretty good, maybe using 125mm blades might stop that but at the mo i only have 115mm in it.
I think you can buy an adapter that will stop the retaining nut from marking the tiles/stone.

W

Waluigi

Maybe the turorcut would stop this?

Adey1980

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
8,780 19
View attachment 103461 View attachment 103462

If it’s the same grinder as mine I don’t think you can fit the tutor cut in there as the thread is too short

B

Bill

If it’s the same grinder as mine I don’t think you can fit the tutor cut in there as the thread is too short
even if you take the first nut off which the tutorcut replaces?

F

Flintstone

Hmm what's different about this but Vs others

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
652 1
Could that tutorcut be thinned some on a sander to make it fit, it says it 20mm thick

W

Waluigi

No, it’s got a bearing in the centre I think.

I don’t think it’s anywhere near 20mm wide though

Adey1980

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
8,780 19
It can’t be made thinner as said it’s got a bearing in the middle. It fits perfect on my Bosch variable speed grinder

Kedo

TF
Reactions
Adey,
Which Boch grinder do you have? I'm on the look out but can't decide which one to buy!

Reactions
130 7
Worth it's weight in gold, have had my cordless grinder for a couple of years ,yes have had issues with it marking the tiles but use the rubber you can get to remove marks off toilets & wash hand basins

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reactions
178 1
Bumping an old thread here, has anyone used the Tutorcut on a dewalt dw405 grinder. Like the idea of it but concerned about fitment of it didn't fit the older 412 model

Reply to Cordless angle grinder in the Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters | Large Format Cutters and Tools

Click here to support the forum/remove ads

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, we hope you find the tiling tools you're looking for. You're welcome to post a new thread yourself asking where the best place is to find the tool or cutter. Our forum members will do their best too find the best tool supplier for you, with the cheapest prices.

Finding Tile Cutters such as Rubi, Sigma, Riamondi and Montolit at the cheapest prices is one of the best investments you can make. The cutters you use will last for years, if not decades. So it's important you buy the right rail cutter or wet cutter right from the start, at the lowest possible price.

We also have a Electricians Forums and Electricians Tools advice. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Mapei Tile Adhesive - Official forum sponsor
Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.