Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Congratulations to @Dave in the Member Birthday's and Achievements area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

T

Time's Ran Out

Please checkout the following advertisement.
JUST MARRIED!
Yes our own @Dave - Mr David Howe got married on Saturday and should be on his honeymoon right now.
66k posts, an original member, administrator and rather decent tiler I wish you well.
Mr & Mrs Jill Howe are celebrating in Puerto Rico.
Congratulations and a happy future to you both.
John

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Last time I saw Dave was a couple of years ago when I broke my hand. We sawed my cast off after drinking a few bottles of champagne because my hand started to go purple and the cast was a bit too tight.

He's not been on here for ages, and he's still a long long way in front message-count-wise!

He was a massive boost to this forum in its early years.

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

I suppose since he completed the body building he had to find another way of enjoying himself!
A great administration role in the early days and an exceptionally good tiler with loads of knowledge.
You’d think I was writing his eulogy.
Linked to him on another site I see he’s enjoying life after the Forum and good luck to them both.

OP
O

Old Mod

Glad you found happiness mate, all the very best Dave.
Can’t help feeling it’s Jill that needs the all the
luck tho. :D;)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Whilst this thread has been bumped up for sure, just because I replied to it, it doesn't mean it's current discussion. I'm just borrowing a post or two to help Dave's site a little. Please feel free to reply to this thread if you find it could perhaps be current discussion again now, especially now I've replied to it. :) lol

Reply to Congratulations to @Dave in the Member Birthday's and Achievements area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock