Discuss Complete newbie looking for tiling advice - all opinions welcome! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Dumbo

I went to college with somebody from Wootton Bassett. Does anybody now Rodger from Wootton basset

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I went to college with somebody from Wootton Bassett. Does anybody now Rodger from Wootton basset

Who doesn’t know Rodger from Wootton Bassett.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
The stories I could tell you about Rodger...

G

Garry Adams

Guys, sorry I’ve had a busy weekend but it’s definitely a small world and I’ve had a little chuckle reading the comments... who doesn’t know Rodger!

As this is very new to me, is there anyone that can recommend a fitter if they have to be installed professionally?

Thanks for your help so far!

Kitchen is coming along nicely :)

4655C1E5-9402-42D7-93B1-D65EB3B95BA7.jpeg 67CB7EF8-7CA0-4D5C-8904-8886BBCEA24E.jpeg 4E66A0A3-5E32-4F1A-92AF-0EE56C16A269.jpeg

T

Time's Ran Out

Guys, sorry I’ve had a busy weekend but it’s definitely a small world and I’ve had a little chuckle reading the comments... who doesn’t know Rodger!

As this is very new to me, is there anyone that can recommend a fitter if they have to be installed professionally?

Thanks for your help so far!

Kitchen is coming along nicely :)

View attachment 103081 View attachment 103082 View attachment 103083

I’ve tried to be discreet - @3_fall !
Pm him and I’am sure he could give you a price indication.

Reply to Complete newbie looking for tiling advice - all opinions welcome! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks