Discuss Competition: We all have that mate who has the world’s messiest van, if not it’s probably you… in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Stefan

TF
Reaction score
Mine's pretty bad. Holy mother of god jcrtiling that's insane. I just saw that as I was uploading my pic.

20180622_184355.jpg

O

One Day

I've gone all OCD with my van recently. Can't stand anything out of place.
How can you even find anything you scruffy bunch?!

I can just picture you digging around for 30 minutes looking for a bag of spacers only to realise that they're spilled out over the whole floor of the van, under everything!

D

Dumbo

I've gone all OCD with my van recently. Can't stand anything out of place.
How can you even find anything you scruffy bunch?!

I can just picture you digging around for 30 minutes looking for a bag of spacers only to realise that they're spilled out over the whole floor of the van, under everything!
I wasn't an see chisel the other day . I knew I had one on the van but had to drive past screwfix so I got another. Cheaper than looking .

Reaction score
Now then. Some good entries so far... We'll draw a winner early next week so if you want a chance to win one of our tilt bins, get your entries in over the weekend!!

Good luck and have a good weekend all!

Reply to Competition: We all have that mate who has the world’s messiest van, if not it’s probably you… in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks