Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Cleaning up dust after removing grout in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
The grout in my shower cabin had crumbled in some places, so genius me decided to remove all the grout and regrout everything.. why not - finally would put to use my oscillating tool.
After several hours, I was almost done, but I hadn't realized what an utter mess I've made - the whole bathroom is covered in a thick layer of dust.. a whole bag of dust on the floor.
Then another genius idea - why not vacuum it - there it goes through the vacuum cleaner and out in a cloud of dust inside the flat. My fire alarm even got activated.
Then I read about it and how dangerous this dust is.. evacuated the family, ventilating, etc...

So now I would appreciate your advice on how to salvage the situation - how can I clean this mess in a safe way? Do people offer professional cleaning services of this type?

Reply to Cleaning up dust after removing grout in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock