Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Cleaning flamed granite and sealing, flamed granite(if required) in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Ronin63

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Good day everyone!
I had a granite company do a supply and install of flamed granite in a public walkway, inside. The grout was smeared across the flamed grout, and was difficult to remove, but most of it i was able to remove with just simple soap and water(mostly water) and those steel scrub brush pads we tend to use on our really caked on food from our pots and pans.
Should flamed granite be sealed, if so, with what....and some, not all stains i'm having still removed from the flamed granite,,,and i think the steel scrub pads are lleaving black marks on the flamed granite, is there anything else someone can recommend to give a good cleaning/removal to my flamed granite??? Thank you.

B

Blunt Tool

As above, you do get cleaners that will take the excess grout left on granite off then once all clean and dry a good sealer applied. Lithofin good!

Reply to Cleaning flamed granite and sealing, flamed granite(if required) in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock