Discuss cleaning dusty vinyl in the Floor Advice - Flooring Forum area at TilersForums.com

S

Spare Tool

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
...should have known she was a bit iffy when she insisted paying with a cheque then dated it for November, after spotting that erm "mistake" when I got home, insisted she bacs it in..which she did, now this :(

O

Old Mod

Well if all fails Andy, there's always this! Hehe

IMG_7353.PNG

S

Spare Tool

Well if all fails Andy, there's always this! Hehe

View attachment 85573
Hahaha, oh yeah loads of time to fit in a quick laminate floor....I've already double booked myself next week and got two jobs still running, Christ I'm gonna have to start working Sundays with Julian at this rate :(

O

One Day

You're a dirty lad Andy and she's obviously pretty mucky too.
Match made in heaven perhaps?!

O

One Day

Drop her off a bottle of flash and tell her to change the cleaning water instead of spreading the powder around.
Some people...:rolleyes:

F

Flintstone

She's either trying it on or there is some other problem with the floor and she assumes it's you, grout or adhesive powder won't bave that effect on any flooring. Go check it out and don't be afraid to tell her it's not your fault

Reply to cleaning dusty vinyl in the Floor Advice - Flooring Forum area at TilersForums.com

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.