Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Christmas Forum Themes / Styles - And a nighttime reading one - Feedback wanted :) in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Go easy on me. I've spent ages sorting these out for the forums. But I do want some feedback so please do try and find something that needs improving on. :)

We have some new themes for the forum.

If you scroll all the way down the forum. Past all the content. Past the footer. You get a little Paint Brush.

1572875824348.png

Click that and you get the following page (you can click this link too but just so you know how to get back to any other style, it's always in the footer of the forum for you): Style chooser - https://www.tilersforums.com/misc/style

So we have a few options, a Christmas theme which is Green and Red. A "Frozen" theme (other christmas movies available - please don't sue us Disney it's not that close to your branding lol). And then a Nighttime Browsing theme.

The nighttime one has been (and is still being) stripped of all blue hues, which is what our brain registers as daytime. So when we're browsing at night on our clever devices, they tend to automatically now (might need turn the options on for it) change the colouring of your screens to help you nod off.

Well we're not quite there yet with that software forumwise. But for the time being if you're on the forum at night, please use the nighttime theme. Which again, is being worked on. Some text isn't clever and is on top of similar coloured text. But the guts are about right I think.

Feedback welcome. :)

Upvote 0

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I’m sticking with the night time one, only need to see the pictures as can’t read anyway.

J

J Sid

It's not bloody Xmas time yet again 😢 I hate Xmas, I think all religious days and all religion should be banned and the world would be a better place.

Can we just have a black theme please

L

LM

The red and green theme is hideous imo. My favourite is the Frozen theme, it’s inviting and easy on the eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah they both need work on. Those are just the guts. Trying to change one colour has such a knock on effect. Mission one was get everything readable.

Mission two is tweak.

Missions three and four are forum snow logo, and forum snow headers (forum title bars).

Mission 5 some forum category icons.

Reply to Christmas Forum Themes / Styles - And a nighttime reading one - Feedback wanted :) in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock