Discuss Choosing a wet room shower tray in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

The location of the shower tray and how much floor space can be used for the shower area in your new wet room is important. When doing this you will need to consider the following.

• Is your bathroom floor a wood floor or concrete floor
  • How and where the shower gulley waste will connect to the existing drain system
  • What size shower tray former.
  • Will you require a grp or rigid eps wet room shower tray former.
  • What shape of wet room shower tray former you will require
Please visit Wetdecs for top of the range trays and products for the installation of wetrooms or just to tank that shower..

The prices will be very hard to beat..

Choosing a wet room shower tray

C

cornish_crofter

I can second the recommendation here, having used Wetdecs to supply a Tilux former.

Wetdecs is very reasonably priced. The wetroom I did recently was researched by both the customer and I. We both came across Wetdecs.co.uk seperately.

If you don't know what you will need after looking on the site, Tony is only a phone call away. Top service, best prices and unbeatable knowledge.

Reply to Choosing a wet room shower tray in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks