Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Chipped tile corner - Shower in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

P

Paul ja

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi

I've recently re-tiled the ensuite using porcelenosa ceramic tiles, whilst cleaning what remains of the dried https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ out of the joints before grouting I've noticed a tile has a slight chip on the corner which wont be covered by grout.

Option 1 would be to remove the tile (which I don't really want to do as I may damage other tiles) or
option 2 is there an acrylic or similar paint or varnish that could be used to touch it up prior to grouting? It is in a position that it will not really be noticed but will get wet

The tiles are Cubica white gloss

Advice please

Many thanks

OP
P

Paul ja

Must admit nail varnish was my first thought, didn't think of colorfill.

Had an ebay scour and came up with magicezy tilefix @ about ÂŁ20 a tube

Anyone any other idea's?

Many thanks

Reply to Chipped tile corner - Shower in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock