Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss cheapo wetsaws ??? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
from the likes of b&Q etc , i am looking for my best option for cutting porcelain tiles , the tiles are approx 40 mm square , so i wouldnt need a big bed , just wondering if i am barking up the wrong tree , and its not as if i am going to use it professionally for years and years :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

peckers

you can buy a wet saw from most diy sheds like b+q wickes etc that you can buy a wet saw from they should do the job for you, you may have to change the blade though or the one that comes with it might do a satisfactory job, you can get the machines from around 40-50 quid i think the plas plugs one that b+q do would do the job i reckon just check that the blade that comes with them are suitable for porcelain tiles...

OP
P

paulyoung666

sounds good , like i said , i aint going to be using it day in day out , i will check the blade out before i buy though , thanks again :hurray:

Reply to cheapo wetsaws ??? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock