Discuss Can anyone identify these tiles? in the UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com
Checkout our sister-sites Tiling Tools | Tiling Courses | UK Tiling News

H

hopelessDIYer

-
Reaction score
I need to replace this tile - the black/grey one. Approx 50 cm x 25 cm. Does anyone know where it might be from?

Mosaic tile shown in case it makes them easier to identify is 50 cm x 12 cm.

IMG_20210217_141333411.jpg

Dave

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
It would help if there was a spare to see the back. Otherwise its only of someone on here has used them before

Huddersfield Tiling

Huddersfield Tiling

TF
Reaction score
Dunno, but I can see that the installer has used ready-mixed adhesive which is unsuitable for those porcelain tiles. Also, the installer has used grout instead of silicone in the corner. I'm guessing you have a tile failure to deal with?

H

hopelessDIYer

-
Reaction score
Dunno, but I can see that the installer has used ready-mixed adhesive which is unsuitable for those porcelain tiles. Also, the installer has used grout instead of silicone in the corner. I'm guessing you have a tile failure to deal with?
No it didn't fail, I removed it.

G

Greslove

-
Reaction score
Identifying is hard cuz its classic wall tile with dimensions 25 x 50, o lot of manufacturers produce those dimensions but with MADE IN SPAIN you can try - STN, HALCON or ARGENTA.

A

Al vinti

It looks like xian negro from keraben, its ceramic not porcelain so ready mix adhesive is fine.

Reply to Can anyone identify these tiles? in the UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

New Threads (Sitewide)