Discuss Can anyone explain what is going on here ? in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
This has been posted before, the whole companies way of work is a joke imo, from the camera mans babbling to the fixing method.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
i think he was trowelling on thinset with a small trowel missy

and then applying mortar with a guaging trowel or something like that lol

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Services

If you listen to the narrative, they say they started the tiling that day !!!! Looking at their method this is impossible, and a lie. see how long it takes em to fix one tile !:joker: Must have started it weeks ago

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Yeah, he did say he was applying thin-set to the back of the trav, after he had slapped it down on the mortar on top of more thin-set wtf ???

M

Mike

looks very time consuming the way he's applying the adhesive and i doubt he's getting anywhere near 100% solid bed

Reply to Can anyone explain what is going on here ? in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks