Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Buy a diesel vans in current climate in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

W

White Room

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I am seriously considering a lease deal some good vans out there have a look here you can claim back a percentage or all as a business expense cheers .kop

View attachment 103489

I've driven one of those Peugeot and the wing mirrors are to small, something you might find on a small car.

Wayne Brown

TF
Arms
Reaction score
You can find just about any van you want on the site bud it's a bit like go compare have a look , also looking at transit deals . Kop

Reaction score
My wife has leased cars for 20 yrs and the last 1 that went back cost 1000 for repairs beyond fair & wear tear, stone chips on the bonnet beyond fair wear and tear!! They have tightend so much over the years, i wouldnt chance it on a lease with a van.

Reply to Buy a diesel vans in current climate in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock