Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Busy or quiet in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Brian the Tile

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi and a happy new year ,a little late but hey ho ,everyone busy or quiet ? I'm dead here

OP
B

Brian the Tile

TF
Arms
Reaction score
do you do any advertising brian or have you got a web site ??
I dont ave a actual website but am on yell as i I used to advertise in it so i pop up on their and always done well of it ,i used to advertise in the local paper but its only once a week and a bit of a waste of money to be honest,very strange how it has been of late,had a very good year then it just seemed to die of end of october when its usually mad busy .I dont think all this brexit thing has helped then the voting fiasco im thinking it has knocked peoples confidence (as in will peoples jobs be safe ),I'm lead to believe Topps had the worst year for sixteen years which in my eyes tells a story ,also spoken to a few different trades folks around here an no one breaking any records so now just hoping things will pick up

Reply to Busy or quiet in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock