Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss ************ are now sponsoring TilersForums.com!! in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I am sure you will all join me in welcoming our newest sponsor to the forum @Bulk Workwear !!

Thank you for sponsoring the forums and we look forward to you joining the community!

A bit about Bulk Workwear

We are a UK based online safety workwear supplier. We offer Brand Identity Application on Workwear & much more. This includes Print & Embroidery at a fractional cost compared to our competitors. We take pride in providing high quality safety conformed workwear at unbeatable prices. We offer a wide range of items including high visibility jackets, fleeces, waterproofs,children’s high visibility vests, t-shirts, hoodies & sweatshirts etc.

Please contact @Bulk Workwear with any queries you may have.

W

Workwear Company

I am sure you will all join me in welcoming our newest sponsor to the forum @Bulk Workwear !!

Thank you for sponsoring the forums and we look forward to you joining the community!

A bit about Bulk Workwear

We are a UK based online safety workwear supplier. We offer Brand Identity Application on Workwear & much more. This includes Print & Embroidery at a fractional cost compared to our competitors. We take pride in providing high quality safety conformed workwear at unbeatable prices. We offer a wide range of items including high visibility jackets, fleeces, waterproofs,children’s high visibility vests, t-shirts, hoodies & sweatshirts etc.

Please contact @Bulk Workwear with any queries you may have.

Thanks for the intro Lou!

T

Time's Ran Out

I’ll be looking at gear to last me 3 years on your web site!
Well done for your support of the forum and I hope it works for you.

O

Old Mod

I thought the other thread was a bit light on replies 🙈🙈

Hi and welcome to the forum 😁

O

Old Mod

If you go into your profile via your avatar on top menu bar and select signature, you can put all your contact details in there.
They’ll appear on every post you make, as long as mobile users have their phone landscape, and laptop and pc users will always see it.
[automerge]1571995395[/automerge]
CA352355-DC10-4D71-B516-A99340223483.jpeg

W

Workwear Company

If you go into your profile via your avatar on top menu bar and select signature, you can put all your contact details in there.
They’ll appear on every post you make, as long as mobile users have their phone landscape, and laptop and pc users will always see it.
[automerge]1571995395[/automerge]
View attachment 110723
Thank you that's helpful! Just trying to work our way around the forums at the moment. Will add those details on. Cheers!

Reply to ************ are now sponsoring TilersForums.com!! in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock