Discuss buffing up marble to a lovely shine in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Im just about to finish up on the marble floor 600x400 I have been doing. They quality of it is not great as bought off the internet for a cheap price. I would like to buff it up to give as much of a shine as possible...in a short space of time as I only have one day on this job and most of it is going to be spent plumbing a sink and toilet in. Do you guys have any polishing or buffing machines to speed up this process ? Do you use any liquids ? Thanks....my enter button is not working on the laptop....weird !!!!

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I use Elbow grease & a clean polishing cloth........screw fix do it. :smilewinkgrin:

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
I would to too CJ but time is of the essence here due to my previous thread and plumbing not showing up and also showing up himself !!! I have 26m2 so not just a little floor....I was looking at a cheapy car buffer from Halfords. £15 off. not sure if its worth the Wonga though.

Reply to buffing up marble to a lovely shine in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks