Discuss Brick Slip Fitters Wanted in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Other - please explain in the thread
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
Anywhere in the UK and NI
Hi All,

I'm from a brick slip company and we're looking for installers around the country to help customers install our brick slips.

All we do once you're on the list is pass your details to our customers in your area and they will contact you directly, you price the job for them. We obviously collate feedback from customers to make sure our list is up to date and everyone is trustworthy from there.

If you're interested please let me know your details (company details, location, brick slip experience etc..) on this thread or start a conversation with me, and we can get get the process started to get you on our list.

All we ask in return (as well as doing a great job for our customers!), is that you would also recommend our products where appropriate (we can send you a nice brochure to help with that!).

Thanks,
Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Simmons Tiling

Hi I would be interested located in the north west

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Brick Slip Fitters Wanted in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks