Discuss Brick Slip Fitters Wanted in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Other - please explain in the thread
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
Anywhere in the UK and NI
Hi All,

I'm from The Brick Tile Company and we're looking for installers around the country to help customers install our brick slips.

All we do once you're on the list is pass your details to our customers in your area and they will contact you directly, you price the job for them. We obviously collate feedback from customers to make sure our list is up to date and everyone is trustworthy from there.

If you're interested please let me know your details (company details, location, brick slip experience etc..) on this thread or start a conversation with me, and we can get get the process started to get you on our list.

All we ask in return (as well as doing a great job for our customers!), is that you would also recommend our products where appropriate (we can send you a nice brochure to help with that!).

Thanks,
Joe

Last edited:
Please don't post phone numbers or email addresses in this area of the forum. You need to contact the member who posted the job via the forum conversation system by clicking on their name, and then click 'Start Conversation'. Phone numbers and email addresses need to be shared privately because agencies try and put the job in their systems and make a few quid out of passing on leads. Thanks :)
All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
Reaction score
Hi Mike,

Great stuff - we just need your company name, postcode, email address, contact number and photos of brick slip work- if you can email them to us on [email protected] or just send us a private message if you'd prefer and we can get you on the list!

Thanks,
Joe
Hi joe
Thanks for replying
My company is Mos tiling Oxford
Ox3 8au
Email [email protected]
Unfortunately lost my phone with photos of work I have done- so cannot send these to you.
I have over 25 years experience
Done work for lady Margaret hall university Oxford.
using brick slips
Also many kitchens worktops too.
Many thanks
Mike

Reaction score
Hi joe
Thanks for replying
Ox3 8au
Email [email protected]
Unfortunately lost my phone with photos of work I have done- so cannot send these to you.
using brick slips
Many thanks
Mike

OP
T
Reaction score
Hi joe
Thanks for replying
Ox3 8au
Email [email protected]
using brick slips
Many thanks
Mike
Thanks Mike, can you let me know your last name and contact number and I'll get you in the list

Reply to Brick Slip Fitters Wanted in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com