Discuss Book Match Calacatta in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well with the help of Gary and Ross we have put the book match up in our showroom heres a few pictures
plus the plan in my next post you can see how many diffrent matches you can make

DSC09422.JPG DSC09424.JPG DSC09433.JPG DSC09423.JPG DSC09430.JPG BOOK MATCH original with MARKS.jpg

S

Spud

The quality, detail and glaze far exceeds any thing on the market Ray I have fitted tilesfrom all the top European factories and this blows them out of the water ,especially as it is 1200x600 format easy to handle and affordable too

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well decided to use the bookmatch again but the matt version and split it down the middle and turn it on its
self so today took an old set apart and tiled this with my brother this is how far we got today left thinking what
to do on the floor as it will line up one way but not the other

DSC09991.JPG DSC09994.JPG DSC09997.JPG DSC09998.JPG DSC09999.JPG DSC00003.JPG DSC00004.JPG

Reply to Book Match Calacatta in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks