Discuss Blessed are the mosaic artists in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

tommyzooom

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I don't know how they do it day in, day out.

I've just spent most of the week putting up glass mosaics on round walls, buliding out window jambs to suit, building out walls to meet other tiles etc.
I need a pint.....NOW

U

user123

I need blessing... clever clever me wasn't quite satisfied with the present commission... guess who's spending all hours in the studio... late dinner and back to it.... if the blessing won't do it, give me that pint!! :lol:

K

Knackered Knees

I just charge a 'Bucket Load' when asked to quote glass mosaics, or any mosaics for that matter, makes for a far more pleasant job.

B

Bubblecraft

Don't mind doing features or Borders in glass mosaics but doing a full bathroom would be a pain. True what your saying though KK, price accordingly & it will make it a more pleasant job to do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Couple a' Tools

tommyzooom

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just a few pictures of the job in question, I've put one of the rooms in this months JOTM,
and don't worry, I have charged appropriately
DSCF4655.jpg

DSCF4669.jpg

DSCF4670.jpg

DSCF4671.jpg

DSCF4682.jpg

DSCF4677.jpg

DSCF4674.jpg

K

Knackered Knees

Very Nice! I really like the window sill detail, and the enveloping on your floor to the waste grate CLASSY!!

B

Bubblecraft

That's some nice tiling mate. Well done. Love the floor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Couple a' Tools

Reaction score
A very neat piece of work, in common with most mosaicists, I imagine, whenever I see tiling I have to stick my nose up to it and have a real good look. Considering the angles on the area you had to cover the section around the window is really nicely done.
You think setting mosaics does your head in you should try having to cut all the pieces too!:dizzy2:

Reply to Blessed are the mosaic artists in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks