Discuss Bless you for browsing the forum while it looks like crap..... in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
.... @JulianSidney has been PMing me showing me screen shots of how the forum looks to him. Basically covered with the same google ads you see as if you're not logged in. And all this time nobody else has brought it up to my attention so I can fix it. As if you all thought that's how I wanted it to be?!?!

Anyway, I've been working with him via PM to get the forum looking how it should look.

If you're logged in, no matter if you have Zero posts or not. You should only see the sponsors ads, and there's one clever google ad that only displays under the newest post in a thread FOR YOU ONLY. So we all read a thread in different orders, so the newest post in that thread is user-specific. And the google ad, only one, is under it. FOR YOU ONLY.

I've enabled the ability to use ad-blockers again, if that one ad annoys you. That's fine.

And of course if you want to browse with no ads and no sponsors images at all, you can pay a fiver per month to subscribe. And I might bring that fee down to perhaps £3 per month from next month. It shows your support, but by all means, block ads with software.

I apologise for it looking the way it did. It wasn't my intention. And I bless you for thinking that's just how it is on the new forum. It isn't.

And thanks to @JulianSidney for bringing it up in a PM. I'm hoping it's now sorted for him and you all.

Upvote 0

Reply to Bless you for browsing the forum while it looks like crap..... in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks