uHeat Official Forum Sponsor for Underfloor Heating (Electric and Wet)
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Black vinyl tile adhesive problem! in the Floor Advice - Flooring Forum area at TilersForums.com

judge

TF
Arms
Reactions
363 3
evening all ! im trying to find out what primer to use to prime a kitchen floor that had vinyl tile black adhesive over it .today i keyed it with the breaker and probably managed to remove about 50 % of the adhesive.in a local builders merchants i was advised and bought (feb primer plus )which is an all purpose primer and admixture for tiles. still little concerned as it doesnt say much about what it is suitable for on the label !!! im going to go on website now to try and get info....has anybody used this product or know of a reliable primer for the job ??

Mapei Tile Adhesive - Official forum sponsor

CJ

TF
Arms
Reactions
436 1
You must be logged in to see the message.

D

DHTiling

judge

TF
Arms
Reactions
363 3
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Reply to Black vinyl tile adhesive problem! in the Floor Advice - Flooring Forum area at TilersForums.com

New Threads (Sitewide)

UK Pro Tiling Training
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.