Discuss Big floors, big trowels in the Tiling Tools Inc Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Localtiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
9,307 88 1
What member type are you?
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
I've seen these large trowels for flooring on most tiling tool sites, does anyone use one? Do they make trowelling faster and more consistent ?

UK Pro Tiling Training
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Adey1980

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
8,752 19
I’ve used a raimondi trowel which is nearly twice as long as a standard trowel to comb adhesive on the back of a large format tile and found it quicker.

antonio

TF
Esteemed
Piastrellista Italiano
Arms
Advent Win
Reactions
22,939 60
I use only 13x36

S

Spare Tool

I've got one Andy...15mm round notch, wouldn't say its been used for quite a while and no quicker than a standard length trowel imo anyway..

Localtiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
9,307 88 1
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's a whopper! Think I'll give one a try. The u notch trowels give great coverage

S

Shanbir

I like longer trowels mostly use the Marshalltown longer ones , they are in between the regular size and the larger ones like the raimondi pictured above

O

One Day

Lightweight adhesive and a standard size trowel = faster than a mahooooisive giant trowel and sandy adhesive.

Big trowels are like these imo: ;)

Localtiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
9,307 88 1
Your not on about that magix again are you !

antonio

TF
Esteemed
Piastrellista Italiano
Arms
Advent Win
Reactions
22,939 60
using the 48 cm all day kills me ....
I threw them all away.

Localtiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
9,307 88 1
I know all about that, Finlay

jcrtiling

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
4,489 57 1
Got to have arms like Rocky to use them ;)
I'm a seven stone weakling , make your mix correct and it's not and issue also if you hold your trowel between your thumb and index finger and put your other three finger tips on the trowel blade it's much less pressure on your grip

Reply to Big floors, big trowels in the Tiling Tools Inc Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor

Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters | Large Format Cutters and Tools

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, we hope you find the tiling tools you're looking for. You're welcome to post a new thread yourself asking where the best place is to find the tool or cutter. Our forum members will do their best too find the best tool supplier for you, with the cheapest prices.

Finding Tile Cutters such as Rubi, Sigma, Riamondi and Montolit at the cheapest prices is one of the best investments you can make. The cutters you use will last for years, if not decades. So it's important you buy the right rail cutter or wet cutter right from the start, at the lowest possible price.

We also have a Electricians Forums and Electricians Tools advice. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Threads (Sitewide)

Mapei Tile Adhesive - Official forum sponsor
Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.