Discuss Best TX900 Rubi cutting wheel for Caselgrande Pedana Tiles? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

mightynimrod

Just after a bit of advice - i purchased a 2nd hand Rubi TX-900 cutter and wondered which is the best cutting wheel i should get for Caselgrande Pedana tiles?

The one i've got is cutting them, i'd just prefer to start the job with a brand new one.

Thanks in advance

Steve :)

M

mightynimrod

So which one is best for caselgrande pedana Gary?? As per my original question!!

S

Spud

padana are the 2nd/ 3rd largest producer of tiles in Italy and have so many different ranges of tiles with different finishes its hard to know which wheel will be best for you, why not buy the 3 sizes that fit the tx and see which works the best i am sure you will get use out of the others as time goes by

M

mightynimrod

Cheers Gary

Mine are a smooth finish so am I right in thinking the larger wheel for smooth and a smaller wheel for rough/textured.

S

Spud

I would have thought the other way around the largest wheel for the riven finished tiles

M

mightynimrod

I would have thought the other way around the largest wheel for the riven finished tiles

My thinking is that the smaller wheel would drop/rise through the different levels easier than a larger wheel.

Like you say, I might just get all 3 and see how I go.

D

DHTiling

That is a shame Dave... oh well will have to be the Sigma then :lol:

How are you mate... not chatted for a while..?

D

David - Tradetiler

Yeah, good thanks - have decided to try and contribute a bit more over here (time permitting)

Reply to Best TX900 Rubi cutting wheel for Caselgrande Pedana Tiles? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
po-tay-toes
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks