Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Best tile levelling system in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi Kyle
Where do you get the 'Spinarooooos' from ?

OP
F

Flintstone

I've added some genesis clips to my order from pro tiler tools, got a couple of jobs coming up with 600 porcelain so I'll give them a proper chance. Are they suitable over a ufh system such as ditra heat ?

OP
L

LM

I've added some genesis clips to my order from pro tiler tools, got a couple of jobs coming up with 600 porcelain so I'll give them a proper chance. Are they suitable over a ufh system such as ditra heat ?
Provided the tile is back skimmed and bedded properly I can't think of why not.

OP
F

Flintstone

It is a barrier between tile and wire, I'm sure it will be alright unless some one knows other wise

OP
F

Flintstone

Back fill not leveller! Should be alright I'm sure I'm not the first person to do it, I've seen our sal doing it

Brian the Tile

TF
Arms
Reaction score
What is the best system to use?
Vitrex lash tile or suretile?

suretile_zpsva2srxpl.jpg
a>
Your eyes

Reaction score
Hi
First post here, I'm a DIY'er using levelling systems for the first time.
I'm using a Tile Rite system (yellow wedges), and also a twist type system for when the inevitable breakages happen and I really don't want to reset a tile to replace the broken clip.
So far so good, just wondering if anyone knows of a system where the wedges do not have serrations
All the ones I've seen have this feature. I've been using the wedges upside down, and it works better IMO. Can't believe I'm the only one to have noticed this, tightening them is smoother and more controllable, and it's much easier to loosen a clip if you make a mistake.
As far as I can see the serrations serve no useful function.
What have I missed?

Reaction score
Recently I have repaired my three storied building. I went to different shops physically and noticed lots of levelling system. It seems to me storystore tile leveling one which i was looking for. I used it and didn't regret.

Reply to Best tile levelling system in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock