Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Best Tile Adhesive 2010 - Popular Tile Adhesive Companies In The Uk in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Which Tile https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ Did You Use Most During 2010?

Please vote on the Poll. All answers can be seen by the members.

If you used a brand not showing then please respond with the make.

I'm talking about both cement-based and dispersion. And I'm asking which brand in general did you use the most? It might be due to

trust, availability, customer preference, whatever. Just if you totted up the lot you used, which one did you use and buy the most of?

ALL TILE https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ POLLS - WHICH TILE ADHESIVE BRAND DO YOU USE THE MOST?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

MTiler

Im mainly an Ardex X7R girl, or X77 depending on job. For mosaics I use Mapei P10. Has anyone else noticed that the X7R white is easier to use than the grey? The grey goes off so much quicker in the pot than the white does.

missyT

OP
F

Fred

I've been going to as shop for years that supplies Ardex & Webber. The director left recently and opened his own shop and has Webber. Webber set for porcelain as slow set at xxxxx a 20 KG bag, flexi at xxxxx I can't go wrong. Lovely stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B

bootsmckiber

Mapei,then I can leave the job with no worries or second guessing,their Tech line is second to none,they would probably walk you through a job if you wanted them to.

OP
B

Bushwhacker1

First year on the tools and i used to buy BAL throughout, simply because thats what i used when training. But, got to be honest i only use Topps (ie Palace) now which i think is just as good and cheaper. I predict Mapei will win this poll which will prove that ill have to try it sooner or later..

OP
D

DHTiling

It's not about winning..?.. it is just to see what members used most during this year, we have this every year.

OP
M

mart08

Love Mapei :drool5: but used mostly weber low dust spf this year, good price for bulk buys.:thumbsup:

Ajax123

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Which Tile https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ Did You Use Most During 2010?

Please vote on the Poll. All answers can be seen by the members.

If you used a brand not showing then please respond with the make.

I'm talking about both cement-based and dispersion. And I'm asking which brand in general did you use the most? It might be due to

Wot about Gypsum Based.......(you knew I would Dave)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, so far it seems that BAL's old market dominance has dwindled somewhat. And Mapei certainly have the most. In 2006/7 BAL had a massive 42% of the votes (by the way, Mapei sponsored us back then too, we just had BAL reps on here doing their usual sales push) they now so far only have 10%, with Mapei having nearly 30%.

Please vote if you haven't already. :thumbsup:

OP
J

jabba

mostly webber for me but on problem floors its got to be mapei kerraquick, as is 50% more expensive round here

Reply to Best Tile Adhesive 2010 - Popular Tile Adhesive Companies In The Uk in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris14498
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock