Discuss Best Tile Adhesive 2010 - Popular Tile Adhesive Companies In The Uk in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

N

NVH Stone & Cer

Sorry Dan maybe that sounded wrong. Didn't mean the poll is micky mouse. I know it is bang on year in, year out. Just saying a new company can coming on the market and make adhesive, it can be good or bad. Some tilers will like it and other will not.

M

mikethetile

Sorry Dan maybe that sounded wrong. Didn't mean the poll is micky mouse. I know it is bang on year in, year out. Just saying a new company can coming on the market and make adhesive, it can be good or bad. Some tilers will like it and other will not.

that wasnt the question though Nigel

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Anywayyyyyyyyyyyy, stonefix and timemaster don't seem to be doing well at all yet I'm sure I've seen a stonefix user knocking about this year. Perhaps they just didn't use it the most for obvious reasons?

N

NVH Stone & Cer

By the way diamondtiling had a nose at your work. VERY GOOD MATE. I'll get my up soon.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I said end of then fella, not mike.

I could see this going in the wrong direction and I want it to be a sound thread as these polls get visited for years.

M

mikethetile

Nigel

first off you get a free second pair with specsavers

and secondly we love a good debate on here so start a new thread extolling the virtues of kkoll and ask what others think andd we will all join in

this thread is a poll asking which adhesive we used most this year

N

NVH Stone & Cer

Just playing along Dan. You know us tiler are thick skinned. Am bored at home with two kids round me today lol.

Sorry Mike did i not answer the question. Is it not my freedom of speech to add a comment to that too PMSL

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to say but you're bordering on 'trolling' now which is against the forum rules (trolling is basically provoking another member to take the thread down the wrong road so to speak). Please start another thread on kkoll if you want to express your freedom of speech. :D

Mike's right, this thread is for this questions and it's an important one so please just help us keep it about what it's intended to be, a thread simply noting what's being used and by who.

K

kkoll

I know Dave had issues with some sample adhesive he recently used, I think it was their SLC actually, and he not only had issues, he tried to get support on the issue and he got no reply from them. He was well willing to give them a good go and was let down. I can't find the thread but it'll probably be in the adhesive forum somewhere.

Clearly Kkol hasn't been used much by our members in the last few years as our annual poll's show. There's normally a reason behind that.

Sorry to jump on this one Dan, and I don't wish to take this thread in the wrong direction.

However Dave did indeed have an issue when looking to fix a decoupling membrane onto an anhydrite screed with H40 Eco Ideal. In short the adhesive did not cure by the next day and Dave had to redo the floor. I apologise if he has not been looked after since, we now have a rep on the area,and I will instruct him to get in touch and try to help Dave out.

Apologies again if this is leading the thread "somewhere else", if it is worth anything I think that the poll is a great idea, and it is quite rewarding for us to even be on there as I am pretty sure we probably were not on last years!!

D

DHTiling

The rep came out bill and neither him or yourself or even technical answered why..?

But lets not discuss it in this thread... Dave.

Reply to Best Tile Adhesive 2010 - Popular Tile Adhesive Companies In The Uk in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks