Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss best electric wet tile cutter your opinion? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi all need a new electric wet tile cutter mid range what do you recommend and glad to hear off your expierience that you have had with yours .
Thanks for your time guys , Michael. :smilewinkgrin:

OP
mickey blu
Reaction score
:thumbsup:
To cut all tiles but dont want to spend top dollar as wont be worth while. best all rounder really thanks for your input regards Michael.

D

DHTiling

best electric wet tile cutter your opinion?

To get the best then there is no mid range..:smilewinkgrin:

The Dewalt D24000 is the best wet cutter out there IMHO..

It is the best i have owned..

DEWALT
D24000
Tile cutter
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

click here

[/FONT]

G

Gazzer

Ok if you are talking ÂŁ100 ish...then the Plasplugs or Vitrex or Norton

Next up would be the Rubi ND200 ÂŁ480 or even a Rubi DW200

Then we get to the ÂŁ600- ÂŁ800 range and that gives you the Rubi DW250 but as Dave says The Dewalt DW24000 is best in that class.

Above that you get into BIG cutters such as the Big Sigmas etc.....out of my range

A

albyshellshear

I second Sir Ramic not much more to add I have a norton its a good cutter when I bought mine it had a extra blade I beleive that they have stoped that now so its about equal between vitrex and norton not sure about plasplugs.

S

Spud

The briccolina is worth considering if you are looking for a good quality little cutter for around the ÂŁ100-ÂŁ150 mark

S

Scott

The plasplugs looks virtually identical to the Vitrex, ive had a plasplugs contract plus for about 4 years and its done well. Makes you look like you wet yourself and it vey loud IMO.

D

Daz

The briccolina is worth considering if you are looking for a good quality little cutter for around the ÂŁ100-ÂŁ150 mark

I use my Briccolina more than any of my other wet cutters. It's fantastic, compact and can be used to cut almost anything.

Reply to best electric wet tile cutter your opinion? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock