Discuss Best adhesive for wet room floors in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good adhesive for wet room areas? Currently there's no more ply on the floor area. Thanks

Reaction score
Glad you asked ,as that's the answer I was looking for . Floor and wall of shower area already tanked Mapaei wet room kit .Large shower former. All joints sealed . It's the other areas where no more ply is laid. I'm asking if anyone has any recommendations of a good flexible adhesive I can use? Thanks

S

Spare Tool

Any decent S1...Tile master setaflex or Ultra spes would be my choice depending on availability...

J

Just Rizzle

im using x7 at the moment. add there ardion 90 aditive and is really good got a wetroom next week will be using this method another alternative i use is tilemaster ultimate

Reply to Best adhesive for wet room floors in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks