Discuss Best Adhesive for shower Area in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi, I've been a frequent visitor to this site and found the info useful in getting me to the stage i am at now in my shower project.

Have tanked tray to ceiling onto moisture resistant plasterboard, and 10m2 of 12x4 inch tiles are due tomorrow. Just hoping for some advice on the best adhesive to use for the shower area, from what i read powdered is best but there are so many and non are actually waterproof ?!

Have access to the usual Screwfix / Toolstation and also CTD.

Planning on using 6mm notched trowel and 2mm gap, finishing with Epoxy grout for the challenge ! that is if i don't run over budget.

Pics attached, Any advice much appreciated.
Al

Attachments

• IMG_20211207_183305.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20211207_183313.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20211207_183445.jpg
    633.2 KB · Views: 23

Reply to Best Adhesive for shower Area in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks