Discuss Been so long since I just asked..... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
You always say you're a tiler by trade!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I do and always will you cheeky sod!

I think these guys think I'm half a job. ;) ;)

D

Dougs Third Go

not so bad Dan, thanks for asking, still got my arm in a sling and waiting for my physio referral to materialise, I think the dogs are enjoying my time off though as my current predicament let's me get them out "working" :)

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
mental rain here right now.. how is it for everyone else?

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
It’s lovely here, might go out for a swim 😂

F48BB62C-C587-4A33-95D6-9F078E82F447.jpeg

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
how the hell are you? lol

I've been on the forums day and night for about 8 weeks now. But haven't asked how you guys are much, if at all.

So let's do it in one foul swoop. :D

HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS AND GALS?

Life is gooooood , not liking this rain and darker nights , oh and this colder weather, bbbrrrrr

Reply to Been so long since I just asked..... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks