Discuss Been so long since I just asked..... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
.... how the hell are you? lol

I've been on the forums day and night for about 8 weeks now. But haven't asked how you guys are much, if at all.

So let's do it in one foul swoop. :D

HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS AND GALS?

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Not too bad to be fair, kids away for the night so I will be going the same way as @Adey1980 shortly. 😂

T

Time's Ran Out

I’am fine - thanks for asking @Dan !
I can’t think of anything more enjoyable than spending 8 days on forums!!
:eek:

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yes all good thanks Dan, crap start to the week so glad it's all over for now.

And how are you outwith being stuck in the forums 24/7 at the mo? when you getting that bathroom done eh?

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
I’am fine - thanks for asking @Dan !
I can’t think of anything more enjoyable than spending 8 days on forums!!
:eek:
8 weeks solid I've forgotten what he looks like!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes all good thanks Dan, crap start to the week so glad it's all over for now.

And how are you outwith being stuck in the forums 24/7 at the mo? when you getting that bathroom done eh?
Bless thanks for asking matey.

I'm good. I've always loved forums, before I ran them as a business I ran a car club called KeepCruizin!! - Shows you how long ago that was, spelling it with a Z. lol

If you can get paid for doing your hobby, you're on a good one IMO. :)

I've got the bathroom still to do. But to get the new tools dirty I've bought some black and white (checkered) tiles for the utility room to stick down first. Ease me into it. :p

When we got the laminate flooring up, we realised the corner of the house has a sudden sinking point when an air raid shelter resides under the building.

This is exactly the bloody reason I don't tile. PMSL.

Half the floor has a sudden crack across it, perfectly on a grout line. I'll go take a picture in a minute for you. I'm not digging them all up so I'm going to get the washer and dryer out and see what's going on and take it from there. Seems the bathroom actually might be the easier of the two. I can see me needing to get the house pinned or something. Could even me a coal mine collapsing further down as there are mines down here somewhere.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
8 weeks solid I've forgotten what he looks like!
Ahhhh I thought he meant he's got 8 days on it now! lol

Just shortened all the Tag names mate @timeless john because your username area was knocking the forum out of whack you have so bloody many!!!! lol
[automerge]1569620396[/automerge]
Good thanks mate what you up to the weekend
More work I'm afraid!

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hopefully sort out the utility floor too. I need the bathroom back soon thou @Dan washing my hair is such a pain

Reply to Been so long since I just asked..... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks