Discuss Bathroom tiler wanted ceramic tiles approx 14m2 Nuneaton, Warwickshire in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

spc

Basically I have a job for an old couple and as charming as they are, they are very sinical about tilers and quite frankly i don't think my usual tiler isn't up for the job. walls are going back to brick and being plastered and dukker boarded where appropriate so will be tiling off a fresh surface. The tiling needs to be as close to perfect as possible else the customers wont be happy (they used to tile things themselves and were the best tilers in the world). Tiler needs to be able to start between the 26th and 28th of march and follow on until completed. I'd imagine 3 days at most. If anybody is interested or can recommend anyone in this area it would be much appreciated. My number is 07702155576. I appreciate i have not sold the job brilliantly but if you have a good finish there would be a few more bathrooms in it for you.

Regards
Steve

W

White Room

Re: Bathroom tiler wanted ceramic tiles approx 14m2 Nuneaton, Warwicks

Please contact via details given.

Reply to Bathroom tiler wanted ceramic tiles approx 14m2 Nuneaton, Warwickshire in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks