Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Bal Regal grout in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I've had my bathroom and wet rooms done using Bal Regal grout. (Ash grey) Its patchy and inconsistant in colour. It's supposed to be resistant to efflorescence, but that's how it looks.
Has anyone encountered issues with this grout?
The fitter insists that it was mixed correctly and Bal have said that it's not a manufacturing issue.
It needs replacing, but I'm not sure whether to use the same grout.

ttt tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Its probably been over washed , 1 swipe of the sponge and that's it.
It is a black art using polymer grout and we've all been burnt some time or another

OP
I
Reaction score
Its probably been over washed , 1 swipe of the sponge and that's it.
It is a black art using polymer grout and we've all been burnt some time or another
Hmm. That's what I thought. I've also spoken with the supplier, who say they haven't had many other complaints about the same thing.....thanks for your reply.

ttt tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hmm. That's what I thought. I've also spoken with the supplier, who say they haven't had many other complaints about the same thing.....thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately manufacturers almost never accept any responsibility , too easy to blame otherz

Reply to Bal Regal grout in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock