Discuss Bal rapid flex one vs ultra pro flex sp in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Any opinions on either of these? I’m used to tilemaster setaflex but my local tile shop has just taken on ultra instead. But I’ve been looking at the rapid flex one as well. Anything to take on board before testing either?

F

Flintstone

Both the same spec, S1. In my opinion the ultra Pro flex sp is really really not user friendly, I can't bare it. BAL on the other hand is nice to use.

Reaction score
Both the same spec, S1. In my opinion the ultra Pro flex sp is really really not user friendly, I can't bare it. BAL on the other hand is nice to use.

Thanks for that, I’d heard that the ultra RS wasn’t that user friendly as well. But heard a few good reviews on their slow set!? Think I’ll try the BAL first

Reaction score
Spes White excellent ! Why the grey fast set is so different I don't know it's like trying to spread Epoxy !
The grey slow set is ok a bit like the old bal -cem

F

Flintstone

Don't think I've ever heard what the white rapid is like ? Haven't used it myself

Reply to Bal rapid flex one vs ultra pro flex sp in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks